LMS Access support
The SuccessFactors LMS host a variety of courses for U of T staff and faculty. As an affiliate from a federated college, you now have access to the roster of courses available. Please note the login link to the LMS is different from what U of T staff use, so please bookmark the link highlighted below for your access to the portal.
This is your access link to the LMS portal.
Reach out below for any technical issues you may experience.
Your HR department will provide you more information on the selection of courses from LLC that are useful to attend.
- When hired, your HR department would provide LLC your details to be entered into the LMS.
- You will then receive a password reset to complete that would give you access to the portal after 24 hours.
- Please note there are fees associated with most of the LLC sessions.
- There are no fees for technical sessions such as HRIS/RIS/FIS.
- There are no fees for online self-paced modules.
- Please avoid registering for department specific courses such has Hart House/ Food services/KPE etc.
Access direct links
Recover/reset lost credentials
Your username, which is formatted as UT+6 digits, will be located in your initial password reset email you have received when you were entered into the LMS.
If you do forget or need to resest your credentials, please click on forgot username/password field and follow the instructions to reset.